Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cy Palmer, June 19, 2000. 7 going on 17




For Cy's birthday he got an XBOX 360 from grandpa Drury, Chad says thank you too! He has been playing it non-stop. He also got a new fishing rod and reel, and a DVD, Night at the Museum. He also got $50 between the gift cards from all his grandmas. He is excited to spend it, but hasn't decided on what to buy yet. Cy is so interested in the how and why of everything. He's left-handed and one of a kind! He is so sweet and tenderhearted, yet rough and rowdy when he wants to be, especially when wrestling with Dad, his favorite thing to do. These are some random pictures from the past year.

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

becky what a cute little family you have, and congrats on the RN. seeing you in cancun makes me jelouse wouldnt mind heading there myself.

Kellie O. said...

Hey Hey..looking good. I hope you blog some cute pics from 7-7-7. I am totally missin out! suck

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

I'm so happy you have a blog!! Maybe we can keep in touch better this way. Your kids are growing up! They are way cute. Hope all is well with you guys. Heard your moving to Nephi?? Well if so, I'll be seeing you some...we go over for all my bro's football games. That would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

BECKY! This is such a cute blog. I love all of your cute pix. Thank you for sending me the link. I'll continue to check in!
-Marcy

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009