Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Great Eight

I have been tagged by my friend and coworker Rachelle, so here it goes.

8 T.V. Shows I watch...
1. Raising the Bar (New TNT series, love it!)
2. Law and Order
3. CSI
4. Cold Case
5. Without a Trace
6. Wife Swap
7. One Tree Hill (pathetic I know)
8. 90210, the new one (Hard to admit, but what can I say?)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Cafe Rio
2. My husbands grilling (does that count?)
3. Applebee's
4. Outback
5. Chinese buffet (there's a few I like)
6. Bleak's bar and grill ( miss this one!)
7. FuddRuckers
8. Dairy Queen (white trash, I know)

8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Got home from work at 0530 am
2. Slept
3. Parent-Teacher Conferences, yikes!
4. Pre trick or treat nap with all 3 of my kids on the king size bed, it was the best
5. Costume time
6. Trunk or Treat at the Mona Church
7. Trick or Treat all around the neighborhood
8. Went to work for ER night shift

8 things I look forward to...
1. Next Halloween, I know, I'm a freak
2. Basketball season starting
3. Basketball season ending
4. Family Time!
5. Spending more time with my Mom and Dad and sisters now that we live closer
6. Sewing and quilting for the holidays
7. Christmas shopping
8. Family time

8 things on my wish list...
1. Happiness for everyone
2. Successful basketball season for Chad
3. Successful basketball season for my Dad
4. More quality time with loved ones
5. Expanding my family
6. Less stress
7. More dropping of interest rates!!
8. Higher pay for teachers, yeah right

8 Words or phrases I use all the time...
1.Seriously
2. Freak or freakin' (gotta work on this one)
3. You are kidding
4. Apparently...
5. Stop that!
6. I'm serious, you better stop that!
7. Hey
8. I need a diet coke like now!

8 people I tagged...
1. Jen
2. Mindy
3. Kellie
4. Cassie
5. Holli
6. Missy
7. Anna






3 comments:

Missy said...

I'm posting my "eights" this morning....please don't judge too hrashly:)

LuckyDogs said...

okay I did it.

LUHHHVVed the halloween costumes by the way - you are the rockstar of Halloween - fer shhure.

How's Chad's team this year? Have try outs started?

lisalisalisa said...

Hey Beck E , don't think that I didn't notice you numbered all of your lists and that when you tagged people you went all the way to #7...then stopped. So what are you trying to say?..."Yes, I did have room to tag you lisa, but I'm just not going to....how ya like me now?"
Nice,real nice.

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009