Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Remeber when....

Ok, who remembers when they were little girls (sorry, but I doubt there are many guys reading this) and you spent the day making up a dance, or a lip sync and then performed for your parents. Don't kid yourself, I know you did it. Well, I have just been on the parenting end of my first "recital" from my daughters. They spent Saturday working on this to show me. Chad rolled his eyes, but I remembered. I remebered those silly things I performed for my mom, and how she always said it was "beautiful" or "great" or whatever compliment she could muster while usually containing her smile and laughter. So, all you Mom's out there, get your camera's ready when your kids perform for you. You will be able to laugh for years to come. I only posted part of this since it was pretty long, but if you want the whole jem click here.






ALSO... I just saw this on Lisa's blog, HILARIOUS! I have a great idea, anyone who has any video's of their kids dancing, POST THEM!! I want to see them!!

PS: Remember to turn off the blog music first!

6 comments:

Bev said...

That was cute! Sage said "Aerica got really tall!" Jessica was hilarious shakin' it! I'll see if this will inspire my girls to dance for the camera.

Missy said...

I loved little Jessie gettin' down in the background!!! Very cute girls!

herofanfamily said...

Love it, that is so way cute!

Loren and Denese said...

That was so cute, little jessie pie doing the twist in the background. Aerica was jammin out very cute!!

Ben and Darci said...

Way to call us all out on our embarassing past! I admit that I performed some sweet moves to Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul. I laughed so hard watching your girls! They are so cute!

Angie said...

That was way too cute! You have such cute girls Becky! I can't get over how much your little jessie is the spitting image of you! :) Every time I see her I am reminded of the "good ol' gymnastics days" and our fun together! :)

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009