Saturday, September 20, 2008

School Days Are Here Again!!



So I know school has been in for a month or so, but better late than never right? The kids have adjusted well to their new school here in Mona, they have made some new friends and are doing great. Jessie loves kindergarten, she also "loves" Jackie, let me explain:

Jessie: Mom, I made a new friend, his name is Jackie
Me: Really? That's great
Jessie: Well, his name is really Kelton, but I call him Jackie
Me: Oh, why?
Jessie: Just because, I call him Jackie, and he calls me Dizzy
Me:(raised eyebrows) Uh, ok
Jessie: We are in Love
Me: REALLY? How do you know you are in love?
Jessie: Because he is nice to me, so we just started being in love.
Me: Oh crap, I'm in trouble!





And then there's Cy, I have never actually met another boy named Cy, but believe it or not, there is another Cy in my Cy's class. Right here in little ol' Mona Ut. Spelled the same and everything, yeah I know.
You know what's weirder? They (the two Cy's) are the only two lefty's (lefthanded) kids in his class, seriously what?





And that leaves Aerica, 5th grade and loving it. What else can I say?


5 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad the kids are having a good time! Cute pictures!

lisalisalisa said...

OHMYGOSH, they all look so grown up and so adorable, I'm so glad you are posting again- and the Jesse story...HiLarIous.

Bev said...

Aerica's hair looks so cute! They do all look so grown up. Why do kids have to be in love? Quincy was just asking us about what a crush is because a boy told her that if you like someone, then you have a crush on them. Can't we all just be friends?!

LuckyDogs said...

Sassy! They all look adorable, I hope they are having a good time at the new school!

Unknown said...

Watch out for that little Jess - she's going to be fighting off those "nice" boys for a LONG time!

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009