Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jackie and Dizzy

Jessie's best friend is Kelton, a boy in her kindergarten class. She calls him "Jackie" and he calls her "Dizzy". Check out the post here to hear how that came about. She invited him to Aerica's halloween party. Honestly, I have never seen Jessie stare at anyone the way she stares at Jackie, it is so cute, she totally focuses on him. He came to the party dressed like a pirate and they were hip to hip the whole night. On the drive to take him home, I asked him if he wanted me to call him Kelton or Jackie, he said Jackie was fine. The rest of the conversation went like this:

Me: So, calling you Jackie is okay with you?
Jackie: Yeah, I have two nicknames.
Me: Really? What are they?
Jackie: Telly-monster, and Jackie, Dizzy made up Jackie
Me: Yeah I heard she gave you that one.
Jackie: I gave her two nicknames too, sometimes I call her Flower, and sometimes I call her Dizzy, (long pause)...and sometimes I call her cute.
Me: (My mom and I exchanged surprised smiles)Oh yeah?
Jackie: and she calls me handsome. (little twinkle in his eye and a giant grin)

I'll say it again, I'm in big trouble! But, if arranged marriages were the thing, I would sign up Dizzy and Jackie in two seconds!! He is the cutest little thing, Jessie has good taste!





4 comments:

Missy said...

At least it's only one boy-Gracie has three boys she likes: a bookworm with glasses, a super sporty type who is always getting into trouble, and a boy from church who looks like a little missionary. High school should be fun!

Bev said...

That's so funny! I can see how Jessie and Dizzy kind of sound alike, but Jackie? What a cute couple! Is it freakin' Chad out yet?

Tosha G said...

that is too cute. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. queentosha07@hotmail.com

Hogue Family said...

IM THINKING THE SAME ABOUT YOUR KID!!! YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE JUST LIKE ME. I LOVE ALL OF THE COSTUMES, I REMEMBERED HOW MUCH YOU LOVED HALLOWEEN.HAVE YOU ALWAYS LOVED HALLOWEEN THIS MUCH? I HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON. SEE YA KAREN

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009