Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chasing penguins

If anyone has been around my kids, you know they sing all the time. In the car, in the shower, doing chores, seriously all the time! And they really love to sing with the radio. Most of you have probably heard the song "Chasing Pavement" by Adele, if not it's on my playlist. This is a song we listen to in the car alot. The song goes like this "should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavement even if it leads no where" Well, recently I noticed my Jessie sings "should I give up or should I just keep chasing penguins" It makes me laugh, I can't even hear the song anymore without hearing "penguins" and now, neither will you!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is too cute! I love to watch little ones "try" to sing certain songs! Those are some of the best moments of being a Mom! Don't ya think?

hollilyne said...

Keep on chasing penguins Jess!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! Becky, ever since you told me this story I think of cute little Jessie every time I hear that song and it makes me smile/giggle =)
It was good to see you guys over Thanksgiving! Tell the kids HI for me
-marcy

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009