Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jen's Hidden Blogs!

I love reading my sister's blogs, they are a great way to stay in touch, and it makes me feel connected to my 6 amazing sisters. It has come to my attention that one on my sisters has been holding out on me and has "hidden" blogs. Sorry Jen, but I am posting the links and "outing" you. I hope you still love me!


Wow, Jen, that's a good question, how would an apple feel? We never knew you were so multi-faceted, click here, oh who knew you could make taco meat with walnuts and pumpkin seeds! click here for her recipe

So inventing a life in Shanghai? Isn't that ripping off Kellie a little? I know, a girl's gotta dream, click here

This one is my favorite, I love how you feel so free to share your self-portraits, your self confidence is a truly inspiring quality. Click Here


What a creative girl! I hope we all remember to add these to our blog lists!!!

4 comments:

hollilyne said...

Oooo I just love your blogs jen. I didn't know you were a vegan. Or that your lighting skills were so awesome. Love it

LuckyDogs said...

Dang it. I guess the cats outta the bag.

Just wondering (since you've caught me now) what did you think of my zoolander face in the photoshoot? Was the wildcats hoodie (as my homage to Zac Efron) zexy enough?

LuckyDogs said...

ps....

I hope we all??

What is this, a sacrament meeting talk?

Kellie O. said...

Haa haa hee hee

I think if it were a sacrament talk she would have said...

"May we all add these delightful blogs to our lists and learn to follow the examples of other by letting our true personalities shine on and not hiding our light under a bushel by having secret blogs."

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009