Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school 2009


Another year already!! I have reached a milestone, all my kids are in school a full day this year. Whatever will I do with myself? Pedicures? Shopping? Nah, probably just cleaning, laundry, and sleeping. Aerica is now in 6th grade, the rulers of the elementary right? How well I remember. Cy is in 3rd grade and loves his teacher already, and Jessie is in 1st grade. She likes school lunch and 3 recesses. Hope everyone has a great school year!!






2 comments:

Hogue Family said...

OH MY GOSH BECKY YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE AND GROWN UP!!! ALL MY KIDS WILL BE IN SCHOOL TOMORROW. KYLEE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SCHOOL AND SAID SHE SAW CHAD, HOW COOL IS THAT!!! IS HE SO EXCITED TO TEACH THERE? I NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. POST IT JUST HERE ON YOUR BLOGG OR ON MINE!!!

Angie said...

Cute pictures Becky! Aerica reminds me of your sister, Jenny; and Jessie is the spitting image of YOU! They are so cute!! What have you been up too? Are you still working at the hospital? Do you remember Kat Andrus? I just got back in touch with her, and come to find out...she lives in Lehi (so close to me in Highland). Catch me up on what's been going on with you! :)

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009