Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hospital Blues

Jessie ended up in the hospital over the weekend for 2 nights due to her asthma. She just couldn't breathe. She had some visitors who brought her some good treats and my little ponies (her favorite, thanks Kiz and Baker!) And she loved playing old maid with grandma nanny (my mom). They helpled make it better for her, thanks guys. She is home now, and we are doing her breathing treatments here. She is much better and ready to go back to school. I definately like working at the hospital better than being a customer! At least Aerica liked the wheelchair.





4 comments:

Bev said...

Poor Jessie! I didn't even realize she has asthma. Scary stuff!

Faires Five said...

I'm so glad to hear Jessie is home and doing well! Love you guys!

herofanfamily said...

Poor girl! When I talked to her the other day she was so non-chalant (have no clue hoe to spell that) about it. To cute! So you need to call me. Our be-trothed want to play. I'm good to have Jess come over most days. She helps Jackie not get so bored. Big brother and sister don't like playing with him much these days. Glad you're sticking around for awhile. 623-0509 or my cell.

Ben and Darci said...

Becky, if it's ransom you want, I do not have money. But what I do have is a very particular set of skills....I will find you....

Love that Liam Neeson!

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009