Wednesday, June 4, 2008

20 things I'll never do

Okay Jen, here it goes. I was sure I couldn't find 20 things I'd never do besides the obvious suggestions (by Jen) like... eat dog poop, duh! I mean they have to be 20 things other people might do right? Or what would be the point, so here are 20 things "I" would NEVER do.

1. Vote for Hilary Clinton for President

2. Vote for Hilary Clinton for anything!

3. Represent Utah mom's by bringing all my kids with me and trying out for "So you think you can dance" No, I don't.

4. Stop thinking my kids are AMAZING!

5. Stop loving Barry Manilow, yes that's right!

6. Pierce my tongue.

7. Hold arts and crafts classes in my basement.

8. Attend arts and crafts classes in your basement.

9. Wait in line all night to buy tickets to the New Kids on the Block reunion concert. (Sorry Mindy, your on your own)

10. Break the world Karaoke record of 40 straight hours.

11. Make my kids wear the same Halloween costume twice.

12. Barter at a yard sale for a child's used training potty.

13. Suggest polygamy to my husband. (I'd rather get slapped with a fish!)

14. Slap someone with a fish.

15. Get the love of high school basketball out of my blood.

16. Perform at a Provo High School basketball game halftime with the alumni cheerleaders (sorry Mindy, your on your own again.)

17. Stop loving gossip magazines.

18. Get fake eyelashes made of mink fur and diamonds.

19. Trade any of my 6 awesome sisters for a brother.

20. Talk less than anyone else in the room!

Okay, so let's hear your list!!

5 comments:

LuckyDogs said...

You know you want to do arts and crafts in my basement! Seriously...let's tie die some doilies in patriotic colors to decorate for the 4th!!!!

No?

bummer.

(you are totally getting a glue gun for you b-day for doin' the list.)

Bev said...

That's so funny! I don't dare do the list because every time I say "I would never..." A few years later, I do it! So, I would never put anything in writing that could incriminate me!

Mindy said...

Wha? Just admit that you love the New Kids still and you dream of flipping back hand springs on the Provo High track again! And Jen, I would totally come to craft night in your basement! When is it?

Alicia said...

Actually having to think of 20 things makes my brain hurt...but, can I just say...I miss you and you are SO GREAT! I love how you are the same as you always were...give or take the cheerleader flips, I suppose ;)

Alicia said...

Ok Becky...any comment that starts with "picture" and ends with "from back in the day..." isn't allowed. Are we clear, there? ;)

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009