Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great Grandma Drury





This post is for my Grandma, Louise. She is 88 years old, and is amazing. She never forgets any birthdays, wether they are for her kids, grandkids, or great-grandkids. She was here last weekend and Jessie asked her to come play the piano for her. So we went in the living room and "Grandma Great" (as she is called by her great-grandkids) entertained us with her singing and musical talent. My kids adore her and I am so glad they have been able to be blessed by this great lady. Love you Grandma

3 comments:

LuckyDogs said...

I love this post, we are so lucky to have such an amazing and loving grandma.

Thanks Beck!

Anna said...

Hey... I remember many a fourth of July (or was it 24th of July) parties at Grandma Drury's house watching the stadium of fire from her lawn.... So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009