Monday, January 26, 2009

Kara DioGuardi


So I'm sure some of you have been watching American Idol, me too. How do you all feel about the new judge Kara DioGuardi? I love her, she adds that girl power that was missing. Between her and Paula they can finally put Simon in his place, am I right? She is sassy and fun, but do you really know much about her? Who is she? Why is she qualified to be an "American Idol" judge? Well, I decided to find out these questions and I was very surprised at what I found. She is a grammy nominated "Hitmaker". Of the several hundred songs she has written, 268 have been released on major labels world wide, and over 168 have appeared on multi-platinum selling albums. Impressive eh? Her songs have been recorded by grammy award winning artists such as: Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, Celine Dion, Pink, Faith Hill, and Carrie Underwood. And tons of other artists like: Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, Leona Lewis, EVEN David Archuleta! I have added a bunch of her songs to my blogs playlist if you want to hear them, and you can visit her blog here to find out more about her. So watch out Simon, I'm tuning in to see what she has to say from now on.

2 comments:

herofanfamily said...

OK, I'd almost think you have to much time on your hands to go surfing the net for stuff on Kara Just kidding, I know better. I once in awhile wish we still had some kind of cable, (but then I'd probably watch to much Tv) I really did like american idol. That's cool that they got another female in there, watch out Simon!!

hollilyne said...

Holy crapola she has helped on a lot of good songs. That is impressive

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009