Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy Hair Day 2009

For family night we got our supplies ready for crazy hair day. We walked around Michaels looking for our goodies, then got everything ready to save time in the morning. It was alot of fun.

Pipe cleaners for the bees and the lawnmower. Flowers for Jessie's "Hive"

Green dye for Cy's "grass", bugs cause who has grass with no bugs?

Yarn also for Jessie's "Hive", Jessie doesn't have enough hair to make a big enough Hive without help!

READY,

SET,

GO!




Yes, I really did cut his hair, he was WAY overdue for a haircut anyway!


Aerica picked all her props out herself, fitting for her right?



Cy ended up winning fist place for his grassy head, he got his picture taken for the paper, he was excited. But who am I kidding, we all know I had as much fun as them.

4 comments:

herofanfamily said...

Way to fun, I love it!!You're the cooliest mom!

Mindy said...

You're amazing. I wish I would have gotten a little more of that creative gene but I think it skipped me! I agree, You are the coolest mom!

Ben and Darci said...

No fair to have that much creativity crammed into one person!!! I wish I had a little bit of that in me :)

Angie said...

You are so stinking amazing! So creative and fun... I need to take some notes and do more fun stuff like that with my kids! Becky, you are awesome :)

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009