Monday, October 12, 2009

Let the sewing frenzy begin!!


halloween sewing has comenced. Actually, at this time of posting, I have just finished all three of my kids costumes! I know, I'm amazing. But, I don't have pictures yet, just my starting pictures. This years challenge came in the form of Aerica drawing her own design. She wants to be a devil, a cute sassy devil. So, with no pattern I had to dig deep. It turned out great, Aerica deserves some design credit too. I also did Cy's without a pattern. I don't know what I was thinking, but I think it turned out ok, I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

herofanfamily said...

Can't wait to see them. I wish I had some money so I could have you make some for my kids too. Your costumes turn out so cute.

Bev said...

I'm so excited for pictures!

Faires Five said...

Awh!!! I wish I could be there right now!!

SHUMWAY ADVENTURES 2009